- Sulphate of ammonia is commonly used as a source of nitrogen and sulphur.
- It is commonly blended with other fertilisers to supply sulphur.
- It has good storage and handling qualities, and can be readily blended with other fertilisers.
- Higher nitrogen cost can be one of the main factors limiting the use of SOA, however, if the value of the available sulphate sulphur is considered it can be good value.
- Where conditions exist that nitrogen losses through volatilisation of Urea occur SOA can be used more efficiently as its nitrogen is in the ammonium form.
ATTUNGA SULPHATE OF AMMONIA