Soil bacteria can often be depleted in poor soils and through the overuse of fertilisers and/or chemicals. Without an abundance of healthy bacteria in your soil, you will struggle to grow anything - regardless of what you do.
Responsible for up to 90% of of all nutrients plants consume, bacteria convert organic matter like carbon into food sources (mainly ammonium, nitrates and nitrites) for plants & lawns to grow & prosper.
* Bacteria with complete food to build soil health.
* Improves plant & lawn growth + density.
* Builds plant & lawn immunity.
* Protection against stress events.
* Tastier, more nutritious fruit & veg.
* Perfect bacteria for composting.
* Certified Organic. Reduces chemical use.
* Captures carbon - every garden counts.
* Improves soil PH.
* Easy application.
top of page